Make change, join the project
Ten steps to make change:
- 1. Be inspired. What motivates you? What do you want to accomplish? Where do you see a need, an idea, or the next big thing?
- 2. Find your team. Maybe it’s you or nine of your best friends, or three people who love what you love. Your team will be your anchor throughout the project.
- 3. Make a plan. Think about what you need to do to accomplish your goal.
- 4. Apply. Tell us about your idea, your team and your plan. You could be one of ten teams selected to receive $100 towards the completion of this goal. Submit your entry by January 31, 2013.
- 5. Wait. STCU will pick the ten best submissions and announce the finalists in February, 2013.
- 6. Document. If you are selected as a finalist, you have one month to document your progress to your goal.
- 7. Prove it. Show us, and your community, what you did. Your two-minute video is what your peers will judge your project on. (Videos must be submitted by April 12, 2013)
- 8. Vote. One week (April 15-19, 2013) is all it takes. If you get the most votes, your team could win up to $2,500.
- 9. Everyone is a winner. Only three teams will win, but YOU will have started a movement, and that is what the hundred dollar project is all about. You make change.
- 10. Repeat.
Start a movement • Launch an innovation • Brighten a life • Change the world